Equine veterinary hospital is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to the Finance Manager. The candidate for this position must be extremely organized, a multitasker, energetic and a detail-oriented individual who can work in a fast-paced environment, managing frequent interruptions.
Required skills for this Administrative Assistant position must include
- Accounting degree or 5 plus years of experience
- Customer service experience with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel with accurate keyboard skills
- Team player also work independently on assignments
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Equine knowledge helpful
The company offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes competitive salary, health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance choices, 401k with match, retirement plan, paid time off and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free work place.
Include cover letter with resume and salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Salary based on experience